Research shows that investing in child abuse prevention programs yields a 19 to 1 savings over the long-term costs to society of child abuse.
Source: US Children’s Bureau
The Parent-Child Center is a state licensed, Early Head Start Program providing early intervention. Additionally, parents receive parenting support in group and individual sessions.
This program provides:
- Therapeutic childcare
- Developmental assessments
- Early intervention and relationship- based care
- Physical and occupational therapy consultations
- Infant massage instruction
- Parent Advisory Council
- Parent-child interaction groups
Criteria for enrollment include the following:
- Children newborn to 2 years
- Children of families enrolled in Epiphany Center programs or referrals from collaborating agencies
- Family income level within poverty guidelines of federal government