Research shows that investing in child abuse prevention programs yields a 19 to 1 savings over the long-term costs to society of child abuse.
Source: US Children’s Bureau
Epiphany Center’s mental health clinic treats children experiencing stress due to disruption of family unity, reunification, or other traumatic situations.
This program provides:
- Individual and family therapy
- Parent-child reunification
- Bilingual Spanish services
Criteria for enrollment include the following:
- Infants, children, and teens through 21 years of age
- Families enrolled in Epiphany Center programs or referrals from collaborating agencies
- Children must have San Francisco MediCal or Healthy Families health insurance
To make referrals call (415) 351-4047