We're recruiting dedicated staff like YOU to join our team!
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of San Francisco's most marginalized women and children? We work to heal the trauma caused by substance abuse, mental illness, homelessness and poverty. We envision a world where children are given the resources to flourish and woman are given the skills for a lifetime of recovery!
Positions Currently Available:
- Addiction Recovery Residential Counselor (Part Time)
- Addiction Recovery Residential Counselor (Relief)
- Infant-Toddler Teacher (Full Time)
- Spanish Family Support Specialist (Bilingual)
- Children Services Director (Full Time)
- Communications Coordinator (Full Time)
- Senior Accountant (Full Time)